Good governance is a cornerstone principle for the Arizona Sonoran Copper Company ESG framework. Our commitment to this builds trust and reliance within the organization and with all of our stakeholders.
The Company policies and charters are detailed below.
Stakeholders and stockholders or other interested parties may communicate directly with one or more members of the Board by writing to the director or directors at the following address:
Bennett Jones LLP
Attn: Arizona Sonoran Copper Company Inc
One First Canadian Place
3400 – 100 King Street West
Toronto, ON M5X 1A4
The Company will forward the communication to the Chairman or the appropriate director or directors for response.
Arizona Sonoran Copper Company Inc. Confidential and Anonymous Contact
The Leadership Team at ASCU is fully committed to a high standard of ethics and integrity. Understanding and acting upon any issues that exist (financial, accounting and/or conduct related) is an essential component of ASCU’s ability to take action and ensure the highest levels of financial fidelity and ethics.
You may leave a message using any one of two methods and please indicate if you require any follow up in the comments:
- Directly to the Chair of the Audit Committee on a confidential basis by email email@example.com or by telephone 602-649-0845; or
- Concerns or complaints may be set forth in writing and forwarded in a sealed envelope to the Chair of the Audit Committee of the Company at Arizona Sonoran Copper Company Inc, 850 West Elliot Rd, Suite 106, Tempe, Arizona 85284, Attention: Chair of the Audit Committee. The envelope should be clearly labeled: “STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL: To be opened by the addressee only”.
Thank you. Integrity is everyone's responsibility at Arizona Sonoran Copper Company Inc.
- Can the company management have access to the information that I will communicate?
The answer is No.
- When can I leave a message on the Hotline?
You can leave a message anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How may I message the Audit Committee?
The Hotline accepts messages as does the email. If preferred, mail a sealed envelope labelled “STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL: To be opened by the addressee only” to the Tempe address. You only need to choose one method, as each will deliver your message directly and immediately to the Audit Committee.